Clipston Consolidated Charities
The Trustees will be meeting during the first week of December to distribute charity funds. The charity is only for residents of Clipston, and is applicable as follows;
1) Contribution towards travelling expenses of patients to and from hospital
2) Contribution towards entering a trade or profession or study as a student for all persons under 21 years of age in further education.
3) Relief in sickness for food,fuel or clothing.
4) Gifts of money in case of emergency.
5) Contribution towards funeral expenses.
6) No applicant may receive money entitling them to recurrent benefits.
Applicants wishing to be considered by the Trustees please apply in writing to either the Secretary or Treasurer by no later than the first week of December
Hon. Secretary: Colin Morley, 2 Church Close Clipston, LE16 9RN
Hon. Treasurer: Jean E Wilford, 6 Chapel Lane Clipston, LE16 9RL